Welcome to Expara's Job Opportunities page!
Here you can view our current vacancies and those of our Portfolio companies.
HIRING: Expara Thailand Analyst
Expara Thailand, a subsidiary of Singapore-based venture capital firm Expara and manager for SMEs Private Equity Trust Fund by the Government Savings Bank (GSB) of Thailand is seeking a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated full time Analyst to join our dynamic team in Thailand.
The Analyst will report directly to the partners, assisting in all areas of the business. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Help conduct due diligence, investment review & execution
- Search for new, interesting companies and make first contact with them.
- Assist with advisory and consultative projects
- Meeting with potential investee company management teams
- General market and investment-related research and analysis
- Preparation of proposals and marketing materials for potential clients
- Financial modeling, analytics and valuations
- Business plan writing
- Maintaining records of portfolio company investments, including capitalization tables, “fair value” valuations, investment terms, etc.
- Maintaining records of portfolio company performance, including company financial performance, new rounds of investment and material events
- Standardizing portfolio operational support, including support for each of the Fund’s annual audited financial statements
- Business model research and analysis
- Other tasks as when required
A good candidate will be intelligent, highly motivated, self-starting and willing to work hard. Good communication, analytical skills, team-work and creative thinking are also important. The candidate should have good organizational skills and be capable of working on multiple projects at the same time. A minimum of 2-3 years of working experience is preferred. Experience in venture capital, private equity or other financial services is plus but not a requirement. Basic computer skills are required; more advanced computer skills, as well as an understanding of financial modeling is a plus.
The position is based in Bangkok and the candidate must speak and read Thai.
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume as soon as possible to Anix Lynch at anixexpara.com
We look forward to hearing from you!